Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I went out and Rocked the Vote!!!  Damn shame they won't let Independents vote in a primary race...  Even if I was a republican (which I used to be), the damn race is over by the time it is the great Commonwealth of Kentucky's turn...

I defended the right to vote.  I will be the first to tell you, I love this right, however, this is just another prime example of how our system is outdated - and flawed.

I believe in Democracy, however, the way our ancestors sat down and designed the system - they weren't fortune-tellers, nor are we...  However, they were brilliant enough to know that the fundamentals of government that they wrote on all that paper, we're designed to evolve... become better...

I sincerely think that the American people, as a whole, are starting to give up on the system.  I honestally cannot blame them.  Sometimes, I wonder, myself.  But this needs to be a teaching moment...for the sake of our children. 

We all know whats wrong, yet, we are complacent in the ideal that the system is going to fix itself.  News flash!  It isn't.


What else...

I am glad to see that SPACE X managed to get that rocket in the air early this morning...  Will be even happier once it makes it to the ISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment