Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Monday, May 21, 2012

More news from my point of view -

The Chinese are coming to a theater near you...  Don't believe me?  Check out CNN. 
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/21/business/china-amc-wanda-theater/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

And how in the world did a 13 year old get a M136 AT-4?  AT meaning: Anti-Tank.  I don't give a damn if it is inert or not!  What's really going on?  An EPIC FAILURE of military security.  I should expect an investigation from the Inspector General.  I know my six, and yours, would be in a bad way if we got caught with an anti-tank weapon, but since it's someone else, this will be the last we hear of it.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/05/19/2-arrested-including-13-year-old-boy-on-suspicion-of-possessing-stolen-anti-tank-weapon/

Alot of things going on in the world this morning - AND IT'S ONLY MONDAY!!!

I hope everyone has a great day, and feel free to hit me up via my email or Facebook.  Time to get the coffee going!

No comments:

Post a Comment