Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sad, sad story this morning, not too far from here... 1 priority four and an injured firefighter...

It's horrible.  I have stepped over people before, lying on the sidewalk who have jumped from burning buildings...  It's a really bad scene.  Damn PTSD!

She was at the window, and the firefighter got burned trying to rescue her...

My thoughts and prayers go out to that family, and praying the children are not hurt too bad...  I am also praying for my injured brother and hope he makes a speedy recovery and this scene doesn't injure him mentally.

Please take a moment today and talk with your higher power and have him or her bless everyone involved with this horrific tragedy.


http://www.wlwt.com/news/31101544/detail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment