Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Monday, May 28, 2012

This has been irritating me...

Now I'm sure most everyone who knows me, knows that I have three children.  I have two with my ex-wife, and one with Angel.

Just because my ex-wife wants to BANISH me from Gab and Jon's lives, doesn't mean that I don't love them any less.  I think about them EVERY single day!!!  

                                   As far as Angel and Mason are concerned:

Mom - If you should EVER read this, just know that I know I have hurt you.  Keep in mind - JUST AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE HURT ME.  If you can't accept that, then we're just going to stay at this stalemate.

Dad - If you should ever read this...  Yes, you have a 3rd grandchild who will be 5 years old on June 13.  I'm not sure if it even bothers you that you have never even met him, but it really bothers me.  Mason should be able to meet and see his grandfather.  Lord knows, we won't be around forever...  Please don't punish Mason because of my mistakes.  I accept that you hate me, and I understand and accept that, however, I don't think it's fair to you or Mason...  Maybe Angel can come up and introduce you to him... my presence not required... Please think about it, dad....

No comments:

Post a Comment