Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Random thought -

For some odd reason, I just had a thought that was out of place, so to speak.  I suppose that when you're not doing anything, the mind just wanders.

The thought that I had was this:  I'm not afraid of dying, or death.

Odd.  I know this thought to be true, because I am not afraid of my own mortality...  I have been in the military, I was a firefighter - - - I've always put others ahead of my own well being.  Perhaps, selfless service?

Who in the hell do I need to prove this to?  I get the feeling of everyone and nobody all at once...  That is odd.

Perhaps, I will go out and work on my amateur photography skills today.  I feel the need to distract and avoid these feelings.  I went through very intensive PTSD counseling, and I am thinking that this thought may be good, or may be not so good...  To early to tell in these crazy ass thought processes that I have.

I am going to say that it's probably not a good thing, and just distract myself.  There is no need to think about it further, for I already know the answer.  I have acknowledged the thought, and I chose to share it (for all the world to see), and that is the end of it.

Damn...  I want to apologize for this completely irrelevant rambling - It makes no sense to me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment