Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well, there's quite a bit that I want to get out here...  Problem is:  Where do I start?

Well, I suppose that I want to say that as far as my recovery is concerned, I am okay.  I still think about using.  I'm not going to lie.  I only think about it because I am in a lot of pain.  My 30 year old body has been beaten and abused so much, it hurts to walk...even with a cane.

There are some things that I will post on here soon, but only after discussing my feelings, and the situation with this particular person, whom I will not name...  Could be very "drama" filled!!!  Stay tuned...

Getting my internet upgraded to 30Mbps on Tuesday evening...  I will truly be "kickin' ass in the bluegrass"!!!  I can't lie.  I am a bandwidth whore!!!

I think when I finally get my settlement, I'm going to catch up on my child support, buy a new truck, hire another attorney so I can fight with my bitch of an ex-wife to at least get some type of visitation with my kids!!!
I sincerely blame my ex-wife for the beginning of my 6 year downward spiral.

I am not bitter, because I have learned forgiveness.  I am not ashamed, because I have learned humility.  I am no longer afraid, because I have learned true courage.  I have danced with the Devil and I have walked with death, and I have been told that I am further along in my spiritual journey than I realize...  Yet somehow I cannot accept the personal peace that was offered to me. ----  And yes, you can quote me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment