Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Monday, May 21, 2012

So, a little bit of my life...

I'll be 31 on June 3rd. 

I have battled addiction - AND WON!!!

I do suffer from quite a few medical illnesses...

I have been divorced one time, and have two children with my ex-wife.  I have a 3rd child with Angelique.

I am still learning to be happy, and I hope that this blog will help me in my journey.

I am a registered Independent.

I want a cat, so if anyone knows someone who wants to give a cat a good home...

I have always been a die-hard University of Kentucky fan...  GO BIG BLUE!!!

I have a Facebook account - I also tweet:  @NorthKYGuy

I am rather large, and I need to lose some weight...  50 lbs. would be nice.

I am educated.

I smoke and intake large amounts of caffiene...  Both of which I need to stop.

I have saved a few lives.

It's your world...  I'm just living in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment