Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Well, got done with my appointment with social security this morning.  Actually in quite a bit of pain, but I will survive.  Thinking about what to do for lunch.  Called the cable company a few minutes ago.  The technician is scheduled to be here from 5pm - 8pm, but told them to call the technician and let him or her know that its okay to come early, if they so choose.

I'm rather excited because I will be getting a new modem and router.  The router I have is a kick ass Cisco E1500, but if I try to go wireless, it slows me to dial-up speed because it runs on the same frequency as my wireless surround sound...  And if anyone suggests it, I tried all the channels on the router - same result.  Supposedly the router that Insight is providing will allow me to get off of the 2.4 range and let me go to the 5's...  If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google it...

Anyways...  I have some things to do around here today, so I will obviously write more later.  

Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Tuesday.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment